NOW HIRING: CAMP CLEANERS
Sunny Creek Cleaning has residential, industrial, and remote camp clients. Our camp cleaning clients are in the the Martin hills/ Smith /Slave Lake area for oil and gas companies. (drive in/drive out). Residential clients are within a 70 km radius surrounding area of Fawcett.
We are currently seeking a camp cleaner, with occasional residential days, as needed.
The ideal hire will be a motivated individual with an upbeat personality, neat appearance and the ability to work on a flexible schedule. Experience in cleaning is not necessary, as we are willing to train the right person to the position.
This is a physical job and we have high cleaning standards. We work for our clients to ensure they're happy with our results. High-quality cleaning services are integral to maintaining the reputation of the company.
Some of duties may include but are not limited to:
• Vacuuming and washing all hard surface floors
• Cleaning light fixtures, baseboards and windowsills
• Cleaning/dusting under and behind moveable furniture and decorative items (light lifting required)
• Providing customer service and quality control
• Reporting/resolving any customer issues before leaving home or job site
• Scrubbing & polishing bathrooms and kitchen
• Washing kitchen & bathroom floors
• Cleaning on hands & knees at times, standing for long periods of time.
• degreasing hood vents, ovens and range units.
• Interior and exterior window cleaning
• Vehicle/RV/boat detailing
The right hire will be comfortable in a self directed role, and able to work efficiently, while assuring quality cleaning practices. They will preferably live close to the Fawcett area as residential customers are in a radius between Westlock and Flatbush. (This however, can be overlooked for casual employees looking for mainly camp work, on an 'on call basis' for pop up jobs.)
A reliable means of transportation is a must. (Travel/mileage is paid depending on the location of the job from Fawcett, or the employees home address)
At the moment, I am advertising a position for part time, but full-time may be available upcoming.
The right employee will shadow and train until such a time as they are deemed fit for solo cleaning jobs as required, without supervision. Camp days are between 7-10 hours of cleaning with a 2 hour drive to and from Fawcett. (Travel is paid)
Please attach you resume, and well written cover letter telling us a bit about yourself.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted.