Responsibilities include , but are not limited to;
• Operate skidsteer in a safe and appropriate manner
• Ensure a sound understanding of issues involving ground
• Proficient at operating front mounted hydraulically powered
• Safe transport /stock pile of aggregate or other material
• Clean and lubricate equipment, check filters,
• Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment
• Mechanically inclined.
• Physically and mentally fit to carry out daily tasks
• Proactively communicate with foreman, superintendent and
• Must have a high safety work ethic
• Reporting all near misses and incidents to supervision
• Completes daily Job Hazard Assessments
• Follows direction
• Complete required paperwork, reporting and other
documentation as required
• Ensure company equipment and material is maintained,
kept cleaned and stored in safe manner.
• Report any damage or repairs to the maintenance team or
• Operate equipment to standards, procedures and
• Communicate updates to supervisor to ensure goals will be
• Ensure proper logs are maintained of condition and
location of equipment
• Required to operate equipment in a safe manner in
congested and confined areas.
• Keeps tools, equipment, and work area clean, organized,
and in good working condition.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org