Scope of Work:
• Specific Skills: -Experience as a Lowboy Winch Operator
• Must be able to operate equipment to be hauled.
• Operate medium- to heavy duty Construction equipment,
• Clean and lubricate equipment and refill equipment tanks,
• Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment,
• Mechanically inclined.
• Positive attitude and ability to work as a member of a team or as an individual
• Must have a high safety work ethic
• Reporting all near misses and incidents to supervision
• Completes daily Job Hazard Assessments
• Familiar with Legislation with regards to Traffic Safety Act, Class 1 operations etc.
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials, Loading and unloading of goods, tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo.
• Plan travel schedules and routes. Use atlases and other trip planning aids.
• Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
• Transport hazardous products or dangerous goods.
• Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment. Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• General knowledge of the principles and practices of operating and servicing heavy construction equipment; thorough knowledge of the traffic laws and regulations governing equipment operation; thorough knowledge of the occupational hazards involved and the safety precautions necessary to the proper operation of varied construction and maintenance equipment; skill and care in the operation of several types of trucks and specialized maintenance and construction equipment; ability to understand and follow oral and written directions; mechanical aptitude; ability to make minor repairs and adjustments to equipment
• Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment and clean, lubricate and refill equipment.
• Report any damage or repairs to the maintenance team or supervisors. Operate equipment to standards, procedures and practices.
• Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment. Ensure proper logs are maintained of condition and location of equipment for proper shift hand-over.
• Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
• Keeps tools, equipment, and work area clean, organized, and in good working condition.
Please email resume to email@example.com