Registered Dental Hygienist - Kallanpally Dental Clinic
The team at Kallanpally Dental Clinic located in Slave Lake, Alberta is looking for a passionate, hard-working Registered Dental Hygienist on a part-time basis.
The ideal Registered Dental Hygienist for our team will be highly motivated to educate patients on preventative dental care and oral hygiene, as well as empower them in their commitment to good oral health by developing treatment plans and home care routines tailored towards the patients’ needs.
Our dedicated team of dentists and dental professionals understands the importance of preventative dental care for your family. We’re here to brighten smiles and lives by leading the path to a healthy future!
123Dentist is Canada’s largest majority dentist-owned network of dental practices, with more than 400 locations nationwide and over 6,000 employees. Providing a long-term career in a growing network located in multiple communities across the country, at all levels of the industry.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING:
• Part-time Permanent employment
• Benefits Offered
• State of the art technologies - iTero
• Free parking available
• Continuing education incentives
• Opportunity for professional advancement
• Team building activities
• Recognition through our monthly Ambassador program
• Mentorship and training from highly skilled, experienced dental professionals; a great opportunity to grow and excel
• Collaborative team and environment to help you succeed as a Registered Dental Hygienist. Working at Kallanpally Dental Clinic, you will experience a team-oriented environment as it is a massive part of who we are
• 25 hours per week
• Our clinic is open Monday to Friday
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Currently registered or in process of registering with the: College of Registered Dental Hygienists of Alberta (CRDHA)
• New graduates welcome!
• Experience with dental practice management software such as Power Practice PX is considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients and families
• Customer service mindset
123Dentist is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
JOB ID: 5014RDH-AB-097