Sunset Park RV/Cabin Lake Lots for sale on Lesser Slave Lake. Request a weekend for a tour of available lots.
Phone: (780) 940-6428
Sunset Park is a recreational development suitable for RVs or cabins. It is located near Lesser Slave Lake within Big Lakes County. Sunset Park is NW of Kinuso. From the Kinuso turnoff, stay on Highway 2 and go west 6.4 Km to RR 104. Turn right taking paved road 104 north 4 Km. Turn left to go west on Twp Rd 740. Go 700 m and turn left at the Sunset Park sign.
Sunset Park is approximately 1 km from the beautiful, sandy, public beach at Spruce Point Park marina and store/restaurant.
Lesser Slave Lake is one of the largest lakes in Alberta and is well known for walleye fishing and boating in summer and ice fishing in winter. Enjoy the water, the beaches and the beautiful sunsets.
Sunset Park consists of:
- 34 lots - sizes ranging from 579 to 1255 square metres
- Underground 100 Amp power to the front of the lots
- Fully titled
- No building commitment
- Year round access
- Full time residence or seasonal
- Surrounded by nature and agriculture
- 7 Km to Kinuso Hamlet (groceries, hardware, clothing, gas, restaurants, museum)
- 59 Km to Slave Lake town (Tim Hortons, Walmart, Canadian Tire, Boston Pizza, Sobey’s, No Frills, hospital etc.)
Are you looking for a lake lot in Alberta?
Come visit us and check out one of Lesser Slave Lake's newest recreational developments. If you are in search of a recreational property on beautiful Lesser Slave Lake, look no further. We are one of the newest developments just off Lesser Slave Lake, minutes from Spruce Point Park.